Pathway (one day)
Our one-day, Pathway courses are designed to offer teamwork, leadership and communication (TLC!) training to the students and then apply these skills to personal action plans. The courses also offer opportunities and links to the national curriculum and key and wider skills and we will work closely with a small team of staff from your school to design and deliver your training goals.
We listen to your needs, design the course and then agree a date or series of dates to deliver the course(s) at your school or a nearby location. Once the date draws near, we will visit the school site to finalise the details and leave joining instructions for participating students. This process can be undertaken just once or repeated a number of times with differing course themes and age groups as necessary.
A number of school staff will also be required on the day to assist Education Response facilitators to deliver the course. This helps to keep the costs down and is a good learning experience for the staff.
In all cases, the Pathway package includes;
- A Course Director and senior facilitator from Education Response and at least 60% Education Response facilitators, relative to the number of participating students.
- All course equipment, materials and instructional sheets.
- One pre-course visit to the school
- All administration, phone calls, advice and support.
- Individual certificates for participating students
- A feedback report from the Course director to the link teacher on action points and transference of learning skills. The final report will also include opportunities and suggestions for further links to the national curriculum and key and wider skills.
As an optional extra, we can provide individual learning books for participating students to complete and keep during their Pathway Course.